Waste Management Field Manager - Energy Services (Injection Well Disposal Site) Belmorhea/Pecos/Odessa in SARAGOSA, Texas
Title: Field Manager - Energy Services (Injection Well Disposal Site) Belmorhea/Pecos/Odessa
Location: United States-Texas-Saragosa
Job Number: 18006195
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
WasteManagement (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider ofcomprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We arestrongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism andfinancial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential,commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through anetwork of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recyclingfacilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Waste Management has turned to the Permian as the site for a new breed of waste/disposal facility that will specifically cater to oil and gas operators in the region.Anticipated open date will be mid to late June 2018.The facility will serve as a ‘one-stop shop’, integrating transport, waste services, environmental solutions into one platform.
Manages and coordinates implementation, execution andperformance management of; billing, productivity & profitability analysis,labor management, standard operating processes, best practices and otherservices supporting energy and oilfield operations within all relatedoperational sites within the BU.
II. EssentialDuties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must beable to perform multiple duties satisfactorily to ensure projects are onschedule, on time and within budget.Otherminor duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with Managers to analyzeproductivity and performance and develop continuous improvement plans.
- Manage administrative team to support Billing,Accounts receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), facility and generaladministrative support of operations.
- P&L management andunderstanding
- PromotesMA, BU, Site, LOB and employee benchmarks, assisting Managers in labormanagement planning and visits customers to drive new business sales.
- Partnerswith others (Pricing, Sales etc.) to analyze route, LOB & customerprofitability, coordinating appropriate corrective actions.
- Introduces and coachesfundamentals of Business Improvement evaluating current operating processes andassisting with priority process improvements.
- Validates budgetplanning information; analyzing year-to-date data versus prior year and budget.
- Supports StandardOperating Procedures for procurement, data collection, work-orders,field-ticketing, routing, and dispatching processes.
- Worksdirectly with local management to ensure periodic reviews, optimizing labor& equipment utilization.
- Manages field tickets and paperwork flow forbilling of projects
- Supports business development by identifying new serviceopportunities in the field with the E&P companies
- Allother duties as assigned.
Thehighest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management ofprofessional and Field Level Managers. This includes:
- Directsupervision of approximately 1 to 6 part and full-time operations specialists
- Provide direction to 1 to 12 full-timeField & Project level Managers in coordination with their direct Manager.
Therequirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary toperform the job.
A.Education and Experience:
- Education: No education required.
- Experience: 7 years of relevant work experience,including at least three years as an Industrial Engineer/Project Manager in alogistics environment and/or three years in Operations or District managementor related industry.
B.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations orOther Requirements
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to obtain a Federal MedicalCertificate (Fed Med card) and Commercial Driver License (CDL) if required.
C.Other Knowledge, Skills or AbilitiesRequired
- Mustbe willing report daily to assigned office (Balmorhea, TX) or assigned fieldlocation.Ability to travel to customersand job-sites in Texas, New Mexico or other locations as required.
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft’s Word, Excel,Outlook.
- Basic understanding of common accounting andproductivity software, including QuickBooks.
- Experience operating high pressure pumps
- Operating shaker screens and fluid management systems.
- Drilling fluid and circulating systems.
- Knowledge of Slurry Injection operations
- Salt Water Disposal
- Mechanically inclined
V. Work Environment
Listedbelow are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment ofthe job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individualswith disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Requiredto use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machineoperation, etc)as part of the work day;
- Requiredto exert physical effort in handling objects greater than 50_ pounds
- Requiredto be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure totoxic chemicals, etc.)rarely;
- Requiredto be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise,weather extremes or similar elementsrarely;
- Normalsetting for this job is:office setting and/or oilfield production site.
VI. Competencies/ Traits
- Supervisory and team building skills
- Creative problem solving and innovativethinker
- Effective and concise communication
- Adept decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Self-motivated and directed with a keensense of urgency to deliver results
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives acompetitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, LifeInsurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Companymatch on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays,and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have beenlooking for, please click "Apply.”
Job Field: Energy Services