Waste Management Driver, Roll Off Services in ONTARIO, Canada
Title: Driver, Roll Off Services
Location: Canada-Ontario-St. Catharines
Job Number: 18003486
We are looking for DZ Drivers for Hamilton & Surrounding Area!
What’s In it for you?
- $56,000 - $62,000 per year plus overtime
- Full Benefits including work boots & uniforms
- Paid Training! WM will send you to our start-of-the-art training facility in Florida for two weeks, all expenses paid!
- This position is eligible for the 2018 Special Bonus of $2,000. This bonus is paid after completion of one year of service with WM.
What do you need to apply?
- Valid DZ/AZ license
- 1 years experience driving a commercial vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age & legally eligible to work in Canada with a valid SIN.
What will you do?
Our Roll-Off Drivers safely operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for preparing, loading and transporting large mobile open top and compactor containers to disposal sites, transfer or recycle facilities and customer locations.
Our Roll-Off Drivers navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments while on industrial routes. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential, to successfully perform this job!
When you drive for WM, you join a team of the best drivers in the nation - professional, well trained and skilled. Our drivers work hard and drive safe! They know they are valued front-line team members who are the key in making WM #1 in the industry. They are rewarded with competitive pay, great benefits, opportunity for growth and they are home nights & weekends.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Job Field: Driver