Waste Management 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Mechanic - Carp in ONTARIO, Canada
Title: 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Mechanic - Carp
Job Number: 18004177
Are you a 3rd or 4th year Truck & Coach Apprentice Mechanic?
What’s in it for you?
• Pay Rate:
3rd yr 26.96/hr
4th yr 30.33/hr
• Sign On/Retention Bonus: $5,000.00
• Full benefits
• Tool allowance as well as boot/uniform allowance
3 pm to 11:30 / 6 am to 2:30 pm.
(1 week of day shift and 4 weeks of nights)
What do you need to apply?
• 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Mechanic
What will you do?
- Assists mechanics with repairs.
- Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
- Performs oil changes and lubes trucks.
- Performs PM services on trucks.
- Performs tire changes.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Call to Action:
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Join our Waste Management team, the industry leader since 1971. With over 41,000 proud employees, Waste Management has the largest trucking fleet in the waste industry - over 18,000 trucks, and leads in CNG advancement with the largest fleet of class 8 Natural Gas Vehicles in North America. We offer opportunities in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and Canada.
Job Field: Technician/Mechanic