Waste Management Team Leader - BPO Operations in Indore, India
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following
Manage a team of BPO Supervisors & processors into the area of Accounts payable, collections, sales as per business alignment
Timely reporting of data, MIS and related metrics
Works with global stakeholders to complete the work requirement with highest accuracy and timeliness.
Returns or resolves quality control issues in problem queues.
Meets or exceeds individual productivity requirements.
Follows standard procedures and introduces all new procedures into daily routine
Mentor the team to ensure excellence in performance and motivation levels
Identify the areas of training and ensures to work with training function to get that completed
Responsible for performance evaluation of the team on regular basis
Train and develop new hires to accommodate with company’s standards and culture
Maintains professional and productive relations and communications with internal customers.
Other duties may be assigned as needed by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- B.Com, M.com or equivalent degree, Candidates should have 6 or more years of experience in the field of Audit, Accounts & Finance. They must have at least 2 year of experience in managing a team. Experience on the similar kind of process will have an advantage.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as departmental reporting, e-mail & vendor correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of accounting software, database software, M.S. Outlook, M.S. Word, MS Excel and M.S. PowerPoint.
- Problem solving skills, team handling ability, verbal and written communication should be good.
- The pace should be considered fast. To meet our vendor’s expectations we work in a very urgent environment.
- Team Management skills, team schedule, absence management and coaching.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) part of the work day;
Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
Normal setting for this job is an office setting.