Waste Management Sales Coordinator - Franklin, TN in Franklin, Tennessee
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
What do you think of when you hear the word “career”? Longevity, stability, promotions? Maybe even being a part of a work family? A home away from home? Here at Waste Management (www.wm.com), you’ll find all of those things and more. We are the most stable company (Fortune 250, symbol: WMI) in the most stable of industries: environmental solutions. And we’re the best at selling the most reliable service around. Everyone needs what we can provide!
If it’s a career you want, then we have you covered! We will challenge you in your sales career with us. We offer our employees a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to move within the company, laterally or upwards. At Waste Management, we believe in taking care of our own. We will help you get to where you want to be. Entrust your career with us and you’ll soon realize how quickly WM can start to feel like home!
Location: 2555 Meridian Blvd, Suite 200 – Franklin, TN 37067-6366
I. Job Summary
This is a fast-paced position requiring a dynamic sales support professional, with systems experience and top-notch organizational skills. Under direct supervision, this position will provide administrative, operational, billing, and sales support assistance for our Area sales team. Must have organizational skills and ability to multi-task, supporting multiple reps, systems, process requirements, and operating units.
Additionally, this role is a great launching point to an outstanding career with our company.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Assist in coordinating B2B transactions for Area sales team, including all systems and relevant processes.
• Support the planning and execution for managing and increasing market share by providing ROI through high frequency customer contact in the field by Area sales team.
• Support the development of service and pricing proposals for client meetings.
• Facilitate rep-level pipeline growth and support Area sales team to move sale opportunities forward to close.
• Facilitate daily entry for Area sales team's activities, appointments, tasks, etc., to stimulate strong field organization and pipeline movement.
• Inbound/outbound phone call support for our Area sales team, requesting/receiving critical information relevant to reps' and other departments' needs.
• Successfully interact with other departments in order to fully close the loop on all B2B transactions.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
IV. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
• Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds occasionally;
• Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc) rarely;
• Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Students pursuing a relevant Bachelor's degree are considered eligible and are strongly encouraged to apply
Required: High school diploma or GED (accredited).
Experience: Nothing additional besides education requirement, but experience with Salesforce.com and AS/400 strongly preferred.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• Expert Microsoft Office Skills
• Ability to be flexible and multi task
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. In addition, we have a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, flexible spending accounts and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.