Waste Management Bilingual Strategic Accounts Specialist - Brampton in Brampton, Ontario
Who We Are:
WM Strategic Business Solutions (SBS) is responsible for managing WM’s largest, most prestigious national customers. SBS serves as the one-stop shop for the largest corporations in the US and Canada. Through industry leading reporting, centralized billing & service, and pricing, WM SBS provides an exceptional value proposition to our customers. With approximately 600 dedicated employees, a state of the art customer management system, and the goal of expanding into international markets, WM SBS is helping WM transform our industry.
The Strategic Account Specialist manages client relationships to ensure daily and future business needs are met. This includes delivering contract expectations, reporting activities, and completing special projects as assigned. The Strategic Account Specialist is an internal liaison between customers and various Strategic Accounts departments. This individual communicates effectively with the corporate customer as well as internally throughout the organization. This role will work out of the office in Brampton.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Serve as internal liaison to the Strategic Account Manager in managing various customer requests and requirements that are above and beyond customer service or other back office support. Includes service coordination and customer bid process management.
• Produce detailed reports
• Provide data analysis
• Address and resolve day to day customer business needs
• Respond to and engage with internal teams to resolve and elevate client issues
• Ensure the terms and conditions of the contract are adhered to
• Partner with Strategic Account Manager and/or Project Manager to understand business needs and strategies
• Develop Quarterly Business Reviews
• Manage duties related to client as assigned
What You’ll Need:
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED plus four years of relevant work experience.
• Experience: One year of relevant work experience with responsibility in project/business management and/or sales industry experience (in addition to education requirement).
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
• Bilingual in French and English (written and verbal) is a definite asset!
• Microsoft Office including advance level skills in Excel
• Strong communication and project management skills
• Creative problem solving and innovative thinker
• Effective and concise communication
• Adept decision making
• Strategic thinking
• Strong relationship building skills
• Self-motivated and directed with a keen sense of urgency to deliver results
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on RRSP, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
If you're not ready to apply because you have a few questions - please reach out to me (Tricia Klunder) by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.