Waste Management Corporate Trainer- Field Sales in Orlando, Florida
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Manages employees and activities of the training department.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Creates and delivers quality training programs as required to increase the effectiveness of employees.
- Assesses training needs and develops and enhances new and existing training programs which consistently meet the goals and needs of the company and the end user. Determines training needs from input given by the field and executive officers.
- Manages the operation of the training programs and projects.
- Hires and develops qualified trainers for the development and delivery of all programs.
- Manages the quality of the programs and products produced for training within the budget framework.
- Manages project progress and is the focal point for the communications of training project status throughout the development and execution of delivery of the program, session and/or material.
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of all programs for updating and enhancements.
- Develops cost effective programs through the direction of others.
- Provides leadership and supervision for direct reports. Includes training and development, performance appraisal preparation, objective setting, salary administration and resource scheduling.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of __ full-time employees, including:
- Indirect supervision of __ full-time employees.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar area of study, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience: 7 years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- None required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Job: Human Resources
Title: Corporate Trainer- Field Sales
Requisition ID: 17006037