Waste Management Welder in Ontario, Canada
WM is looking for a Welder in Sudbury!
What’s in it for YOU?
• $50,000 – $60,000($25/hour Overtime)
• Day Shift 8:00am -5:30pm, Monday - Friday
• Full Benefitsincluding medical/dental
• Paid training
What do you need to apply?
• Valid weldingticket from the Canadian Welding Board (CWB)
• At least 2 yearsof work experience
• Valid G classdriver’s license and clean driving record.
• Basic skills inwelding techniques and processes such as arc welding, gas welding, aluminumwelding, brazing and soft soldering on a variety of materials.
What will you do?
Our Welders run the Container Department! You will be responsible for welding and paintinga variety of materials such as compactors, containers/bins and trucks. You willperform work such as flame cutting, bending, forming, beveling, notching ofmetal and plastic parts within Standard Repair Times
Our Welders are thoroughly trained in safe procedures and practicesin the weld/paint shop; skilled in operating tools and equipment and able toperform repairs on a variety of equipment, utilizing fleet maintenance softwareas required.
Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity, great benefits,rewards – check us out, WM may be the company for you!
Equal OpportunityEmployer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), aFortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste andenvironmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to afoundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial,industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network ofcollection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities andwaste-based energy production projects.
Job: Labor General/Skilled/Trade
Requisition ID: 17011996