Waste Management Project Coordinator in Kirkland, Washington
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
Under direct supervision, ensuresthat new customer information packets are completed appropriately and timely.
II. Essential Dutiesand Responsibilitiesincludethe following. To perform this jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. Other special projects and tasks may be assigned.
- Fulfills every aspect of new customer information packets.
- Works closely with internal teams to ensure quality and quantity of collateral materials are accurate and appropriate.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Researches customer accounts for accurate and complete information. Records and tracks errors. Makes necessary account notes.
- Prepares records, statistics, and reports regarding new customer information packets.
- Prepares, coordinates customer welcome packets and ensures their accuracy.
- Work with internal teams to ensure sufficient stock and in complete compliance with welcome packet requirements.
- Conducts general mail house duties ranging from printing materials to assembling information packets and distributing for customer receipt.
- Fosters compliance with standards and goals.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has nosupervisory duties.
The requirements listed below arerepresentative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
Required: High SchoolDiploma or G.E.D. One to three yearsexperience preferred.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
Callcenter or customer service experience, operational experience may be required. Experience with customer database managementsystems and advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Attention to detail, strong work ethic, quick learner, flexible tochanging processes and volume, strong collaboration skills, customer-servicefocused, systems and process oriented. Expediencywith attention to detail must be a priority.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regardingenvironmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities toperform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc)most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 poundsoften;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc)rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elementsrarely;
- Normal setting for this job is:office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Title: Project Coordinator
Requisition ID: 17015703